Masonry Cleaning and Sealing
“Masonry is defined as the building of structures from individual units, which are often laid in and bound together by motor” Most commonly known as Concrete Block, Brick, Concrete Pavers and Retaining Walls.
Its hard to imagine that anything as small as a drop of water can wreck havoc on something as solis as. But exposure during the manufacturing stage and constant exposure to water can damage and destroy masonry surfaces in an alarmingly short period of time.
The answer is Masonry cleaning and sealing, to seal the masonry porous surface against the intrusion of water. The Masonrysealing also protects agains buildups of dirt, oil, great, efflorescence and marking from car tires.
Why do we provide Masonry Cleaning
There are many reasons to provide professional masonry cleaning but the main reason for masonry cleaning to to prolong the lifespan of your asset and subsequently improve is value.
During the life of any building its Masonry walls may need to be cleaned on several occasions
- Before is goes into service when the general dirt and dust of construction – including mortar splashes, have to be removed
- To remove efflorescense – Efflorescence occurs because mortar must be wet to render it plastic for laying, the brickworks them becomes damp in the course of construction and subsequently drive, the moisture, in which the various salts derived from mortar and bricks have been dissolved and moves to the wall surface to evaporate leaving a deposit of salts on the surface, it is usually white in colour
- The need to clean masonry can arise for many reasons over time from external environmental factors including, stains from leachers of metals in particular iron or copper, Moss, mould and other vegetation
- Accidental spills of tar, asphalt or paint
- Removal of Graffiti
Below is a great How To video by National Masonry
Why do we provide Masonry Sealing
Why choose Astute Asset Management for your Masonry Cleaning and Sealing Needs
Here at Astute Asset Management, no job is too big or to small for us. We have over 10 years experience in Masonry Cleaning and sealing.
We believe in giving your a professional service for Broadbeach Pressure Cleaning, 100% of the time. We offer:
- A free – no pressure – no obligation quote for your Masonry Cleaning and Sealing Needs
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A close-out report for every job we complete. This details all work completed as well as before and after photos of the work
- A professional service – we do what we say we’ll do, when we’re going to do it. We are Gold Coast location specialists so will come out to you to do your Masonry Cleaning and sealing at a time that suits you.
- Commercial grade, high pressure washing equipment. This means you get 100 degrees celcius high pressure water at between 2,000PSI and 4,000 PSI, 100% of the time. We will also choose the best eco-friendly chemicals or sealants to suit the job at hand.
We service Pressure Cleaning jobs all over the Gold Coast;
Click on your suburb below for further information.
Broadbeach Pressure Cleaning
Clear Island Waters
Coolangatta Pressure Cleaning
Coomera Pressure Cleaning
Elanora Pressure Cleaning
Helensvale Pressure Cleaning
Hope Island Pressure Cleaning
Isle of Capri
Mudgeeraba Pressure Cleaning
Nerang Pressure Cleaning
Palm Beach Pressure Cleaning
Surfers Paradise Pressure Cleaning