Brick Cleaning and Sealing
Brick cleaning is a frequent task at Astute, however brick can be tricky things to work with. Fortunately, at Astute Asset Management, we have over 15 years of experience and a wealth of knowledge behind us to ensure that every job is done correctly and efficiently every time.
Brick cleaning and sealing protects your bricks against the intrusion of water and other contaminants. Further to this, the sealing process also protects the bricks against buildups of dirt, oil, great, efflorescence and other such environmental factors.
Most importantly, when preparing for a brick clean, we always consider things of great importance, the tools we use and the products we apply. With this in mind, we make sure that our machinery is regularly serviced and maintained. This ensures they are in the best possible condition to complete your job. Furthermore, all Astute cleaning and sealing products are thoroughly tested prior to use to bring the best out of any brick.
Why do we provide Brick Cleaning
There are many reasons to provide professional brick cleaning, but the main reason is to prolong the lifespan of your asset and subsequently improve its value.
Most importantly, during the life of any building, the bricks may need to be cleaned on several occasions:
- Before it goes into service when the general dirt and dust of construction – including mortar splashes – have to be removed
- To remove efflorescence – Efflorescence occurs during construction because mortar must be wet to render it for laying. Consequently, during construction, the bricks becomes damp. As a result, the moisture dissolves the various salts in mortar and bricks, and moves it to the wall surface where is evaporates. So it then leaving a deposit of these salts on the surface, usually white in appearance
- Many reasons developing over time from environmental factors including, stains from leechers of metals, in particular iron or copper, Moss, mould and other vegetation
- Accidental spills of tar, asphalt or paint
- Removal of Graffiti
Why choose Astute Asset Management for your Brick Cleaning and Sealing Needs
Here at Astute Asset Management, no job is too big or to small for us. We have over 15 years experience in commercial and residential brick cleaning and sealing.
At Astute, we believe in giving you a professional service for brick cleaning, 100% of the time. We offer:
- Free – no pressure – no obligation quotes for your brick cleaning and sealing needs
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A close-out report for every job we complete. This details all work completed as well as before and after photos of the work
- Professional service – we do what we say we’ll do, when we’re going to do it. We are Gold Coast location specialists so will come out to you to do your Masonry Cleaning and sealing at a time that suits you.
- Commercial grade, high pressure washing equipment. This means you get 100 degrees Celsius high pressure water at between 2,000PSI and 4,000 PSI. We will also choose the best eco-friendly chemicals or sealants to suit the job at hand.
We service Pressure Cleaning jobs all over the Gold Coast;
Click on your suburb below for further information.
Broadbeach Pressure Cleaning
Clear Island Waters
Coolangatta Pressure Cleaning
Coomera Pressure Cleaning
Elanora Pressure Cleaning
Helensvale Pressure Cleaning
Hope Island Pressure Cleaning
Isle of Capri
Mudgeeraba Pressure Cleaning
Nerang Pressure Cleaning
Palm Beach Pressure Cleaning
Surfers Paradise Pressure Cleaning